INSPIRATION, MOTIVATION, TOOLS AND STRATEGIES
FOR AN AMAZING LIFE
Coaching is an exciting, exhilarating catalyst for personal and professional enhancement. It’s faster than therapy, much faster. Coaching is predominantly about the future, rather than the past. It’s about a course of action designed to get you where you want to be. You’ll practice new ways of thinking, challenge old belief patterns, and do some very deliberate planning. It can blast you right into an amazingly enriched life!
Exceptional, values-based business success?
A deeply compatible, healthy, loving life partnership?
A mutually caring circle of friends and companions?
Profoundly meaningful social contribution?
Extraordinary emotional and physical health, energy and vitality to fuel the adventure?
My mission is to help you achieve just that.
EFT: RESEARCH-BASED MAGIC
EFT is part of the broader field of Energy Psychology (Mind/Body psychology/healing), and is I believe a quantum leap for the psychology/coaching field. Many people spend a decade or more in psychotherapy, and their lives improve – often very dramatically. But energy psychology techniques, particularly in my experience EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) can often propel us forward at an astonishing rate – much faster than psychotherapy, and into areas psychotherapy often cannot reach.
Many of my clients heal or experience substantial relief from physical problems such as migraines, headaches, backaches, skin problems, and other often substantial issues when we address the emotional basis of the condition with EFT. Change sometimes happens immediately, or much faster than expected, leading us to see it as “Magic”. There’s research now that’s done under strict scientific conditions and the truly remarkable results published in highly-respected peer-reviewed journals to ratify that EFT does indeed work. We do have explanations for these seeming miracles, but so far they’re still incomplete. No doubt science will catch up and in time EFT will become more “normal”, and the results expected, and we won’t see it as “magic” but simply as the most amazing gift that can help our bodies and minds heal, and/or catapult us forward on our growth trajectory.
NARCISSISM AND PSYCHOPATHY EDUCATION
• A narcissistic or psychopathic spouse can destroy your emotional life – for your lifetime – and profoundly damage your children.
• An N/P employee can severely impact your business and your peace of mind.
• An N/P CEO can bring down your corporation
• A “Bernie Madoff” in charge of your precious savings can take your financial security and leave you destitute, at any age.
• How to recognize a N/P before you allow him into your life
• How to protect yourself, grow, and eventually thrive if you’re stuck with an N/P in your life
• How to recover and truly leave the trauma behind after s/he finally leaves. Turn your pain to wisdom, and revitalize all areas of your life.
• Stuck in a pattern of attracting, or being attracted to, N/P? We’ll work to establish a new pattern of relating only to truly good, kind, healthy people.
I have many other areas of advanced training, experience and expertise.
Here are some of them:
SKILLS AND TOOLS FOR BUSINESS SUCCESS
Master your mind and your body:
• Harness the power of neuroplasticity to develop concentrated focus, willpower, resilience and persistence and skyrocket your productivity
• Learn to meditate and to deeply relax.
HEALTHY LOVING RELATIONSHIPS
• How to choose a truly compatible partner for the long term
• Relationship enhancement: Improve communication, heighten your appreciation of each other, embellish your romantic connection, and find more joy and comfort in your life together. And if you wish, rejuvenate passion and enliven your sexual loving.
• Relationship enhancement in retirement: Relationships often suffer when one or both partners retire. It could be the BEST time!
• New Couples: create a foundation for lasting and deeply satisfying relationship.
• Sexual relationship enhancement: You’ll learn to talk about and resolve sexual issues so you feel closer to your beloved. You’ll learn to connect with your heart rather than just your body so you truly do “make love”.
* Separate with grace: If it’s really time to part, many couples can say goodbye with love and respect, and learn to create a new, extraordinarily valuable life-long friendship. You can keep and enhance the good parts, and let go of those that no longer work. It’s an amazing and wonderful process, and well worth considering if you’ve decided to end your marriage/relationship.
• LGBT issues: Including internalized homophobia. It’s not a glamorous issue, but it could be behind many of your problems, including relationship and sexual problems! Coming out issues affect many. Whether you’re in the public eye, or simply need to be yourself with your friends and family, coming out is central to a comfortable life as a gay/trans person.
ISSUES AROUND FAME, WEALTH AND SOCIAL PROMINENCE
There are lots of good things about high achievement, but the development of ego issues, slow erosion of values and other negative impacts can reduce the enjoyment of all you’ve worked for. Balance enjoyment of the financial rewards and the possibilities inherent in greater influence with your deeply-held values and real success will be yours.
Can make you healthy, and more successful in all areas of your life. You may be astonished
FIND YOUR DIRECTION, AT ANY AGE OR STAGE
• Reorienting after children leave, a major loss or dismissal?
• Or maybe you’ve just never really found your business or professional “home”? We’ll uncover your deepest passions, identify your best skills & help you develop new ones, incorporate your strongest values and develop a plan for fulfillment and financial reward.
THE PRINCIPLES THAT UNDERPIN MY COACHING:
• Be authentic, real and truthful
• Be kind
• Feel gratitude
• Cultivate happiness
• Contribute to the happiness and well-being of others as much as you can
• Get help – don’t try to do it alone
• Financial abundance is important and deserved by all
• Caring, mutually-supportive, fulfilling friendships and community are vital to our happiness and well-being
• Physical health is the foundation of all. Nutritious food, optimum exercise plus stretching, perfect posture while sitting, standing, walking and sleeping, 7-9 hours of quality sleep, deep relaxation and daily meditation.
• Make every day a masterpiece – do your best in every moment. It’s the basis of on-going joy, and self-respect, as well as great success!
• Use “new paradigm thinking” – expect the best, live as though the best is here already. Expect miracles, and know that “Nothing is too good to be true” (Catherine Ponder).
• Surround yourself with love.
COACHING VS THERAPY
• Therapy is about healing issues from the past. Coaching is about moving forward, creating the future of your dreams. Or maybe even way beyond your wildest dreams..
• Many people who go to a therapist don’t need a therapist and would progress faster with a coach. • Some people who engage a coach need to see a therapist instead, or as well as, the coach. As a former psychotherapist I can help you figure all that out!
WANT TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP? ARE YOU CANDIDATE FOR COACHING?
• You need to be basically emotionally stable
• You must be willing to invest time, effort and resources. Coaching is a very active, engaged process. Mental and emotional effort is required
• Coaching is not covered by insurance, and good coaching can require a fairly substantial commitment of resources.
Please fill in the form below to inquire about rates and/or request a booking.
I work on Skype or phone – You can be anywhere!